Monday, July 25, 2011

Tribute to Amy Winehouse

I know this is Black Rockers and Amy Winehouse was an english soul songstress, but she was such a talented artist and to be gone so soon is so tragic I felt compelled to do something on her. Her music is gorgeous, lovely, good in every way imaginable. I really wish she had have spent more time making good music than walking on the dark side of the entertainment bizness and she'd be alive today. It's a shame that drugs and music seem to go hand in hand but only the musicians and singers can change that. Evidently she had a bad break-up with a boyfriend the reason for her week-long bender which ultimately led to her death (whoever that asshole is I got dibs on kickin his ass!). Twenty-seven is to young to die especially when she had such a bright future ahead of her. Fathers pray for your daughters; and mothers for your sons before it's to late. This is all I can say. R.I.P. AMY

No comments:

Post a Comment